Director Anil Yonjan’s ‘Rumani Rang: A colorful love’ features the pair of Samragyee and Dhiraj

A press conference held in Kathmandu on Thursday announced the official production of the romantic love story film “Rumani Rang: A Colorful Love.” In the Anil Yonjan-directed film, actress Samragyee Rajyalakshmi Shah and actor Dhiraj Magar will embark on their second on-screen romance. Both had collaborated on “Intu Mintu Londonma” previously.

Anil Yonjan will write the film’s script, dialogue, story, and direction. Aside from Samragyee and Dhiraj, additional actors have not yet been chosen for the romantic comedy film. 90% of the film, according to director Yonjan, will be filmed in Australia, with the remaining 10% taking place in Nepal. He characterized the film as a vibrant tale of love. The word “Rumani” connotes beauty and charm. Mahesh Poudel is the cinematographer for the film.

GM Thakuri is the presenter of the film, which will be produced under the banners of Global Media and Research Center Pvt Ltd. Hari Malla Thakuri, who previously collaborated on the film “Lakhe,” serves as the film’s executive producer. The film is co-produced by Sushil Thapa, Shreejan Basnet, Santosh Saru and Bijay Adhikari. Aabishkar Bahu Sanchar Pvt Ltd and Dboys Entertainment, an Australian line producer, will work together on the film.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: