The international release of ‘Agastya Part-1’ is sold at a high price

It has been reported that the international release of the new Nepali film ‘Agastya part-1’ produced by Dark Horse Entertainment has been sold at a high price.

According to the press release issued by the production company of the film, an agreement has been signed between Dark Horse Entertainment and Seven Seas Pvt Ltd regarding the international release of ‘Agastya: Part-1’.

In a statement released by Dark Horse, the film will be released in 800 to 1000 shows in the US and UK, 150 shows in Canada, 150 shows in Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Thailand along with other European countries, 500 shows in Australia and New Zealand and 750 shows in the Middle East countries. It is stated. The company believes that this agreement is a positive aspect for the film industry itself.

45 percent of the shooting of ‘Agastya-Part 1’ has been done in various locations of Uttar Pradesh, India, while the remaining 55 percent of the shooting will begin in various districts of the Eastern Terai of Nepal from next week.

In this film, some Bollywood actors including Saugat Malla, Nazir Hussain, Malika Mahat, Pramod Agrahari, Bijay Baral, Rabindra Jha and other Nepali actors are also acting.

Written and directed by Saurabh Chaudhary, the producers of this movie are Prakash Malla, Anish Tamang and Vishwaprakash Gauchan. It is said that the release date of the film will be announced soon.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: