KATHMANDU, March 2: The Nagarik Unmukti Party has filed eight demands as a member of the newly formed eight-member alliance.
These are the demands of Resham Chaudhary:
1) The Congress of Nepal, the CPN (Maoist Center) and the Nagarik Unmukti party will run Sudurpaschim province for one and a half years each. The party has also demanded two ministers and a state minister in the province.
2) Change the name of the province to Sudurpaschim.
3) Dhangadi to be the seat of the province of Sudurpaschim.
4) Tikapur to be declared a separate district.
5) Deputy Prime Minister together with the Minister of Urban Development and a Minister of State.
6) A minister in the Province of Lumbini.
7) A minister in Madhesh province.