The January transfer window is now open around Europe with plenty of chatter swirling about who is moving to where. Transfer Talk brings you rumours, arrivals, departures and of course, all the latest buzz. Completed contracts!
Top story: The Gunners are closing in on a €100m Mudryk deal
The 22-year-old winger has been a key target for Mikel Arteta’s side this January, and the latter indicates that positive progress has been made in a move in the region of €100 million.
Also connected with currency ChelseaBut later ESPN sources revealed Monday That Graham Potter’s side are close to being loaned out Atlético Madrid the star Joao FelixGunners seem to have stepped up their approach to it Ukraine International.
The two clubs are set to continue talks throughout the week with the initial fee, as well as possible bonuses, which will be included as part of the deal, with the north London club hopeful it can move over the line. .
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, more (US)
– Chelsea are looking to add another attacker after closing in on a deal to sign Joao Felix, reveals. the time. Marcus Thuram and Noni Maduke Graham Potter is reported to be on their shortlist as the club continue to add reinforcements to their squad. Borussia MonchengladbachThuram, 25, has been identified as a potential option with the Blues looking to take advantage of his contract, which expires in the summer, while Maduke, 20, is having an impressive season. PSV Eindhoven.
– Levi Colville Remains part of Chelsea’s long-term plans, writes athletic. Recent speculation has indicated a takeover By Benoit Badiashi Could see the 19-year-old defender, currently on loan Brighton and Hove AlbionThe former ran out of first-team opportunities, but the latter indicates that Potter will not look for a way to part with him on a permanent basis.
– a move for Alex Moreno It seems to be completed later Aston Villa Has accelerated the search Real Betis Left-back, accordingly Fabrizio Romano. It has been reported that a deal worth €14m has been agreed between the two clubs, while Unai Emery’s side have also been able to agree personal terms with the 29-year-old. The Premier League side will look to finalize his medical this week.
– Wolverhampton Wanderers Willing to move loan for Aaron Wan-Bissakareports Foot Mercato. The 25-year-old defender is understood to be keen to continue his career at Old Trafford after recently earning minutes in the starting team, but he would be keen on a switch to Molineux until the end of the season.
– Nottingham Forest An £18m approach has been launched for Palmyras the star Danilounderstands telegraph. The 21-year-old midfielder was previously on Steve Cooper’s radar in the summer, and with interest from Arsenal and Atletico Madrid emerging, it looks like Forest will act quickly to sign him ahead of the competition.